Possibly Selling Large Group Of Bronze Cories

stubert

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello,

I've got a 40 gallon community tank with a large group of bronze cories i THINK theres about 16 2 of which are fry i managed to raise and the rest where brought in groups of 3-4 separately, theyve spawned a good number of times so good breeding group if somebody wants to put the time and effort in.

I'd prefer somebody to take the lot with the space for them as they've been my favourite fish since I've had them would be sad to break the group up, just fancy a change and want to turn the tank into a dwarf cichlid tank and don't have space for another unfortunately.

I'm not really looking for much money just if somebody was willing to come take the group, they are good lookers ill upload some pics if anybody is interested, oh and they are all healthy had no health problems active from a clean well filtered tank.

Live near kettering, northants

Thanks

Hello,

I've got a 40 gallon community tank with a large group of bronze cories i THINK theres about 16 2 of which are fry i managed to raise and the rest where brought in groups of 3-4 separately, theyve spawned a good number of times so good breeding group if somebody wants to put the time and effort in.

I'd prefer somebody to take the lot with the space for them as they've been my favourite fish since I've had them would be sad to break the group up, just fancy a change and want to turn the tank into a dwarf cichlid tank and don't have space for another unfortunately.

I'm not really looking for much money just if somebody was willing to come take the group, they are good lookers ill upload some pics if anybody is interested, oh and they are all healthy had no health problems active from a clean well filtered tank.

Thanks

Any chance of posting?

Alan

Hello,

Thanks

Any chance of posting?

Alan

Bit too much effort don't really like the idea of posting fish either, sorry

Hello,

Thanks

Any chance of posting?

Alan

Ah well, thanks anyway!!

Alan

Hi how much are you wanting as I want some corys for my 5 ft planted and live in stamford so very close ( I'd like them all but it depends on the cost as im short on funds due to well.... fish keeping lol) :lol:

Thanks bae

Hello,

Thanks

Any chance of posting?

Alan

Ah well, thanks anyway!!

Alan
cheers mate

Hi how much are you wanting as I want some corys for my 5 ft planted and live in stamford so very close ( I'd like them all but it depends on the cost as im short on funds due to well.... fish keeping lol) :lol:

Thanks bae

prob about 20 quid, store price normally about 3 quid a chuck so thats just under half price, I'm not 100% decided yet good chance I will though

Hi I'll take them for £ 20 if possible I could collect tomorrow night if your wanting to sell also if so would you please pm with your address and the best time for you and if I need to bring bags to transport

Thanks bae :hyper:

Most reactions

Back