Possibly Buying Lfs Display Tanks.

I would love to have a setup like that to have a little bit of everything the wife is still giving me dirty looks for buying asecond aquarium so fast. I tend to go all out when I like somthing so she is watching me close on this one for now :p

lol unfortunlitly yes am near liverpool atm :(

Better lock your wheels up, they're not even nice enough to put my car on bricks round there.

I live in the city centre :p

We can get the ferry over to him and steal some tanks!

lol i really live in devon but my family from the wirral

:hyper: How i envy you!!!!! :) This is an awesome chance for you too do so many things :) if 18 is too much sell of a group of them, Keep us posted with pics :)

I will be taking very little to do with them. I can just see tanks full of livebearers and neons.

It does give me a chance to free up some space in the other tanks though which I'm quite happy about.

I would love to have a setup like that to have a little bit of everything the wife is still giving me dirty looks for buying asecond aquarium so fast. I tend to go all out when I like somthing so she is watching me close on this one for now :p

I'm the exactly the same so I'm very surprised as this was her idea. That's why I'm thinking it is just a phase and I'll be left to do it all. She was never interested AT ALL in fish before and just thought they were a waste of money. She liked the look of them aesthetically but when it come to buying more/buying plants/cleaning she was not interested.

Oh well, here goes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't get the birkenhead ferry, it'll take you a week. I'm thinking the death rate on that boat must be pretty high with the amount of time it takes to move. Think I was 8 or 10 hours the last time I was on it.

Lucky sod :)

I have my fingers crossed for you that your partner sticks to her offer of helping out on the maintenance and upkeep.

Looking forward to some pics when you pick them all up.

LP

Thanks lp. Aye, I will get some pictures up this weekend hopefully.

lol unfortunlitly yes am near liverpool atm :(

Better lock your wheels up, they're not even nice enough to put my car on bricks round there.

I live in the city centre :p

lol i really live in devon but my family from the wirral

no kidding, me too!

Though I live in Liverpool now for university.

Get some breeding on the go. could make a tidy income :) id love to have that much space, could have all the dreams i want in there, and the fish i cant keep in my current tanks :)

Would love to matt but I'm really not sure about it, will let her decide.

Would they be big enough for breeding krib? I have a male and female wild caught pair.

As yet I don't, I should have taken some yesterday but all I was thinking whilst looking at them was "no way"

I will definitely have pictures on saturday.

No that I'm trying to put you off or anything but wexford is a wee bit of a drive isn't it?

Yeah its about 3 and a half hours drive but definitly worth it for that price. Id have to rent a van though lol

If your going to get them let me know :)
Jay

Aye, will keep in touch. If I'm not busy tomorrow I could take a run up to her at some stage and get a photo. I'll be getting them anyway so they'll be here if you want them.

If im honest mate, i dont have the slightest clue about Krib breeding. But would sure be awesome :) Whats your missus planning for them?

Most reactions

Back