Pm Report?

Sora

Reaction score
Is there a way in getting a PM report? This is because I cant see the report button for the PM report. Or is it possible in creating an area where we can report rule breakers, who have commited offences via PMs?

I'm not certain which button you mean. If you want to report a thread or reply, just click the "Report" under the ID info on the left side of the post. If that is the button you say you can't see them you must ave some type problem with your browser. Even if that is the case, you can go to the main forum page and click on one of the mods in the list of online members near the bottom of the page and give them a link to the thread in question.

They mean in a pm, they want to know if there is a report button in it if abuse is sent via pm..

Why not just save the message and forward it to a moderator.

no there's no report button for the pm system that I can see

I actually think that would be a valid addition to the forum if it's possible to add one on.

Sora what I would do is this, find a post from whoever it is who'se sent you a dodgy pm, use the report button on there and there's a box you can type in, explain that the report related to pm's and not to the post in question and one of the mods will deal with it and get in touch with you.

Just in case you hadn't spotted it there is a pm block list in your messages centre where you can enter a members name and it'll stop them from sending you any more messages. :good:

Most reactions

Back