Pleco

89013556_20d08ba502_m.jpg

sorry it's not a very good photo will try and get some of my others when the batteries have chardge up

Clare

here is my bristlenose, its only about 2"

bristle.jpg

I've also got a bulldog plec, or a striped bulldog plec, they are very similar :D so not sure, about the same size as the brsitle (above)

any ideas what a good plec to live with the bulldog would be if any? (sorry to de-rail the thread slightly)

89013556_20d08ba502_m.jpg

sorry it's not a very good photo will try and get some of my others when the batteries have chardge up

Clare

You may have got the better of me there - Is it a L134?

where not sure what it is i dont think it is a L134 the patterning is differnt there was three of them in with a L129 i was collecting and i decided to take the lot, the shop had them in under "false Zebras" will try and get some better pictures of them tonight

Clare

SP_A0162.jpg

he is a picture of my big white spot plec he is about 3 inches long :D
(sorry the pic is not very good)

where not sure what it is i dont think it is a L134 the patterning is differnt there was three of them in with a L129 I was collecting and i decided to take the lot, the shop had them in under "false Zebras" will try and get some better pictures of them tonight
Clare

I wasn't sure if it was an odly marked 134 with the yellow tint in the water...
L129 is actually a possibility... are they a coffee couloured brown with creamy white markings?

Animation said:
Nice, can't see it either!,
Smith are they your zebra's in the pic?

yep :whistle: - and stop thinking it.... they are not for sale :D :D

Not telling.... If I dont type it - it didnt happen and I dont have to admit I have a fish problem :)

The first step to curing a problem is admitting it, now repeat after me:

"Hi, my name is SmithRC and I am a fishaholic" :fun:

L134 Leopard Frog Plecs (pair to breed - Buffy and Spike)
both are mature at 3" and 4" - will get to 4" max
They live in our 35gal Planted with our L075 (rambo)

L134a.jpg

Hey, how's breeding these dudes going? I have been thinking of getting Brucilla some friends. Haven't seen them on the trimar site in the 2 years I have had Bricie til now.

Here are a couple of my pics.

My L333 who now has a new home in my Father-in-Laws tank.

DSCF0023_edited.jpg

My jeuvenile Bristlenose at approx 1 1/2" The smallest fish in the tank, but still owns the food!!!!!

Picture1461_edited.jpg

Now at about 2" He is very cute :wub:

babybristlenose.jpg

Julia

Most reactions

Back