Pleco

My L134 Leopard Frog Plec called Mr Stripey :D He shares a 96 litre betta grow-out tank with a female albino bristlenose. Obviously not in there for breeding purposes just part of a tank re-shuffle. Am on the look-out for a female for him but so far have only come across males.

NewLeopard.jpg

My L134 Leopard Frog Plec called Mr Stripey :D He shares a 96 litre betta grow-out tank with a female albino bristlenose. Obviously not in there for breeding purposes just part of a tank re-shuffle. Am on the look-out for a female for him but so far have only come across males.

have you got any other piccys... he looks like a she... :nod:

Ooer!

Well when I got it I searched on planetcatfish and seemed to suggest that male's had a serated edge to their leading pectoral fins which mine has so I assumed it was male. The photo I have was taken when it was bought and I don't see it often to get a new one. I just tried but it dashed off when it saw me coming :/

I only have one other photo which I think is of the same one but it could have been the one I gave away :blink: but they both looked the same. anyway here it is

Newplec2.jpg

Ooer!

Well when I got it I searched on planetcatfish and seemed to suggest that male's had a serated edge to their leading pectoral fins which mine has so I assumed it was male. The photo I have was taken when it was bought and I don't see it often to get a new one. I just tried but it dashed off when it saw me coming :/

I only have one other photo which I think is of the same one but it could have been the one I gave away :blink: but they both looked the same. anyway here it is

PM'd you ;)

Brucilla.jpg

My baby, the gorgeous Brucilla. :wub: He's a bit bigger now (that was not long after I got him and I have had him 2+ years) with his wiskers fully formed.

Very popular, those Leopard Frog beauties!!

Here's pic's of my common Pleco

Plecocloseup01.jpg

Heres a Close up

plecolovescucumber02.jpg

He Loves Cucumber

Im getting a bigger tank a the weekend just for him and my two Chinese Algae Eaters
:beer: Ivor

Some pics of my plecos

I wish I had a better quality camera, one day....

My King Tiger

kingtiger.jpg

kingtiger2.jpg

My Liposarcus sp.

Puffy

puffy.jpg

puffy2.jpg

puffycool.jpg

Scruffy

scruffy.jpg

Rubber-Lip Pleco

rubber.jpg

Butterfly Pleco

butterfly.jpg

Common Pleco (Huffy)

huffyeat.jpg

Clown Pleco (very hard to shoot, they're tiny right now).

clownplec.jpg

Chocolate Albino Pleco (he's small yet)

chocalbino.jpg

I recently aquired a few of these....

Guimares Silver Plecos...

ranger2.jpg

Quite rare - no-one knows much about them :)

that little fish is flipping ace.

words fail me

smithrc you're a lucky, possibly very poor man

words fail me

lol - tell me about it... I need to go on detox.. and get this fish bug out of my system... my supplier dosnt help... he knows what I like and he knows what I'm like too...

I can still get hold of some if anyone is interested... I've got 5 at the moment - 2 sold and 3 are 'mine'...

words fail me

lol - tell me about it... I need to go on detox.. and get this fish bug out of my system... my supplier dosnt help... he knows what I like and he knows what I'm like too...

I can still get hold of some if anyone is interested... I've got 5 at the moment - 2 sold and 3 are 'mine'...

what kind of parameters do they need? how expensive are they? how can i get them? can't it be quicker?

Most reactions

Back