Please Delete This Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe this thread is still open ive seen em closed for a lot less :unsure:
me too

OMG I swore I'd stay out of this one.
looks for the exit :unsure:
ah there it is.......

and why isnt this thread locked or even deleted yet?

Come on Mods get it sorted
Daniel

why delete or lock the thread? whats the point in that? if someone dont like the thread they can just avoid it, or read it even i guess, and comment or not comment, it enables CHOICE

its an interesting thread, leave it be

The Mods know that locking or deleting threads isnt necessarily the answer

This thread is dead anyway... it doesn't matter... the only people that will say anything more on the subject are a little late and are simply going to echo others...

Ahh, this thread confirms all that I, and many others who have been members for a while, have thought for some time. Anyone ever wonder why some of the most knowledgable members post less and less over time... ?

And at least:

/me is in before the shut! :ninja:

(ps As there is a bit of a who has experience thing, i have kept DPs in a tank where they were understocked, yet they still took it upon themselves to do population control in a pretty harsh way. For pictorial evidence look up the posts of SirMinion on his rummynose tetras. All the extra tanks in the world don't help when your DPs decide to start chopping one fish into 2+ overnight).

I understand what andy is saying..

You can only try to help someone so many times before them ignoring you starts to get on your nerves..

Honestly, what is the point of that post Andy? When can we look forward to the day that you stop posting enough to just leave? Excuse my rudeness, but I think I can make an exception for someone being equally rude.

and sweetie, there are also people waiting for you to leave. Andy is someone that actually contributes and gives the facts to people straight up and doesn't beat around the bush. He's one of the last people here that are actually decent enough to care and to waste a few minutes of his life typing something up here to even try and possibly help. You should really stop insulting people who actually do what they're supposed to actually do here which is to tell people what mistakes they've made and what they should've done.

''stop insulting people who actually do what they're supposed to actually do here which is to tell people what mistakes they've made and what they should've done.''

LOL

Lmao@ Flumpus

This thread was another example of good advice given in a seemingly harsh tone ( even though there is no tone on the internet :blink: )

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear I see the threads still going.Im with Wisperian Ok so Andys straight to the point but like a few others on here he really knows his stuff and a lot can be learnt from listening,if you dont want advice dont ask for it

Ahh, this thread confirms all that I, and many others who have been members for a while, have thought for some time. Anyone ever wonder why some of the most knowledgable members post less and less over time... ?

And at least:

/me is in before the shut! :ninja:

(ps As there is a bit of a who has experience thing, i have kept DPs in a tank where they were understocked, yet they still took it upon themselves to do population control in a pretty harsh way. For pictorial evidence look up the posts of SirMinion on his rummynose tetras. All the extra tanks in the world don't help when your DPs decide to start chopping one fish into 2+ overnight).

Honestly, what is the point of that post Andy? When can we look forward to the day that you stop posting enough to just leave? Excuse my rudeness, but I think I can make an exception for someone being equally rude.
I'm confused why is that rude?
And also ROFL at Flumpus your so right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back