Planted Journal...

looking good Dan, i have been waiting for this for ages :D

One comment i would make is that you may need a plant for a transition from the foreground to background as at the moment (or when it grows) there will be a massive height difference between the cabomba & E.Tennelus

That's looking pretty damn sweet dude! You still working in MA now?
Looking forward to seeing this badboy mature.
Gimme a shout if you need a hand, I'm local :good:

looking good Dan, i have been waiting for this for ages :D

One comment i would make is that you may need a plant for a transition from the foreground to background as at the moment (or when it grows) there will be a massive height difference between the cabomba & E.Tennelus
how about some blxya japonica, that will get a few cms bigger the the E. Tennellus and aid the transition. also it looks really nice if you have good flow as it will sway.

Fantastic tank!
Big planted tanks like this really give me tank envy, I need a 5 footer!

Cabomba is going to be great fun pruning later on! What lighting does it have?

iv got 4 T8's at 36 watts each and 2 T5's at 54 watts each, giving me a total of about 2.3WPG.
iv got a JBL co2 kit on there too.
My plants have gone CRAZY since my last pics, so ill have to get some more picss up soon.
Dan

I do have to say from your pic you look like Eoghan Quigg's darker haired brother :lol:

Not sure if that is a compliment or not ;)

Keep the journal updated though.

AC

I got told I look like Eoghan Quigg yesterday!

he's creating an army, i tell you!

i see absolutely no resembalance at all...

apparently i do in this pic:

DSC02491.jpg

Slight diversion... :rolleyes:
But holy jesus. I dreaded the thought of having to post an unsightly picture on this topic. Maybe of a huge algae bloom, or a tank full of dead cardinal tetras.
but nope...Esfa beat me too it. :shout:
Dan

sorry but I can't resist.....Esfa and his picture of a young Ronan Keating :lol:

No comments on my avatar please as they are bound to be pretty insulting ;)

Back to the journal

AC

Most reactions

Back