Planted 40g Aquarium Journal

My fish should be here Wednesday! They are going to give me a UPS tracking number tomorrow when they ship it out!

This is looking excellent Rocky! Looking forward to more fish!

Expecting the fish delivery tomorrow!!

Acclimating the fish:
20230726_103525_capture.jpg
20230726_103525_capture(0).jpg

20230726_103503_capture.jpg

Fish added:
20230726_110850.jpg

20230726_110900.jpg

My males getting "acquainted":
20230726_114112_capture.jpg

Whole tank:
20230726_110911.jpg

I got the exact m<f ratio I wanted and the male I got was HUGE!
The fish have already showed signs of breeding and they are exploring the tank thoroughly and very actively

Wahoooo! At last! Looks great matey 👍🏻

Congrats on the newbies, Rocky...they look good, already coloring up nicely

Any time you introduce new fish, you should dim the lights on the tank and surrounding areas, and keep activity outside of the tank to a minimum, as much as possible...this will aid in the acclimation process, newly introduced fish are naturally stressed from being bagged/shipped/etc...let them explore their new home with as little outside distraction as possible

I know it's exciting, but you'll have plenty of time to enjoy them once they become completely comfortable ;)

Congrats on the newbies, Rocky...they look good, already coloring up nicely

Any time you introduce new fish, you should dim the lights on the tank and surrounding areas, and keep activity outside of the tank to a minimum, as much as possible...this will aid in the acclimation process, newly introduced fish are naturally stressed from being bagged/shipped/etc...let them explore their new home with as little outside distraction as possible

I know it's exciting, but you'll have plenty of time to enjoy them once they become completely comfortable ;)
Thanks!!! 😁

I'll dim the lights slowly for them and then turn it off so it can turn on tomorrow then!
The corydoras have been sifting the sand like crazy!

Most reactions

Back