Pictures To Inspire - Wanted

red-devil0602

Fish Herder
Reaction score
it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission
Hi guys i'm working on a project and need pictures that inspire you ie a beautiful sunset or lovely part of nature etc, i will post a link to the finished project on here. I will be using it on another forum that i mod that helps people with depression and eating disorders etc so when anybody is feeling down they can watch it for a lift. please post your pictures here and thanks in advance :wub:

That sounds like a good thing to do :nod: Hope you like these..................3 pics from my garden :nod:

Attachments

• pics_189.jpg
    pics_189.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 58
  • pics_197.jpg
    pics_197.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 66
  • pics_201.jpg
    pics_201.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 63
i did have more but im not sure where they are. Plus im no photographer but its worth a shot for such a good cause.
Gildregepark001.jpg

i laid down and took it from beneath a sculpture/structure thing up at the sky

edit: here are more

beach004.jpg

beach003.jpg

beach002.jpg

beach001.jpg

feel free to use any/all and i would be happy to assist in such a good cause. Hope you like! :)

This inspries me but probably not many other people

Oh pants it didnt work. How the hell to i attach photo's

you need to find a host, eg photobucket.com, then you need to copy the URL codes that are displayed underneath the photos in your photobucket album and paste them in the window that pops up when you click that little tree symbol above the message when you type it :)

Loch Eil is just outside Fort William at a place called Corpach, it is a tidal loch that feeds into Loch Linnhe.

I wasn't quick enough with the camera a couple of times when I was down at the loch fishing early on a morning, if I had have been I would have got photos of seals, sea otters and one morning a golden eagle landed on a huge boulder about 75 yards away. It was an absolutely amazing site, there was 2 others fishing that morning and we couldn't believe how big it was.

Now, I am no photographer and these are my first pictures that I took of nature, but I hope you like 'em anyway (this is from a large winter storm on March 13):

3-13-06WinterStorm021.jpg

3-13-06WinterStorm022.jpg

3-13-06WinterStorm028.jpg

3-13-06WinterStorm024.jpg

3-13-06WinterStorm017.jpg

3-13-06WinterStorm016.jpg

3-13-06WinterStorm023.jpg

Some really beautiful photos from everyone - but in particular from geo7x & snappinghippy - just lovely :wub:

Oh and Mad Duff - love your last two photos ! Stunning.

Ps: snappinghippy, the fourth from last looks like the default Windows XP desktop :lol:

What a great idea, would be interested in seeing the end result!

GodrveySunset.jpg

Namibian Sand dunes after the rains
SesriemSossusvleiarea0070.jpg

Sunset in Etosha National Park
Etosha0192.jpg

Etosha0221.jpg

Okavango Delta Sunset
Delta0102.jpg

Desert Cactus
SesriemSossusvleiarea0087.jpg

Most reactions

Back