Pics

jus posted this in another thread so ill copy and paste it here too.

just a tip, if you look on photobucket, below each picture is 3 lines of code.

copy and paste the Img code into your post and it will display the picture instead of jus a link.

also you mite wanna go to the member aquarium and fish pictures forum cos this isnt the right place :nod:

EDIT - jus looked at the pics and maybe it would be best for you if ya didnt post em lol. not good stocking lol.

5 x 2 x 2

jus posted this in another thread so ill copy and paste it here too.

just a tip, if you look on photobucket, below each picture is 3 lines of code.

copy and paste the Img code into your post and it will display the picture instead of jus a link.

also you mite wanna go to the member aquarium and fish pictures forum cos this isnt the right place :nod:

EDIT - jus looked at the pics and maybe it would be best for you if ya didnt post em lol. not good stocking lol.

1 large plec large oscar 3 parrots 2 small oscars there the big oscars mates and a rescued malawi witch is being moved out tomorrow

you are very right u can see a lovelly bright yellow malawi he was a rescue last night some 1 was gonna flush him so i said noooooo hes in there till tomorrow but hes doing great playing in bubbles other fish dont bother him so id rather he be in there till tomorrow than down the bog ,,,

i dont have 1 tank i have two empty 4 ft by 2ft tanks a 3 ft tank thats emty a 2 half foot tank withc has baby fry in and a 1 half foot

so id rather he be in there till tomorrow than down the bog ,,,

good point...

just before anyone forgets the point of why heather posted her pics i'd like to say nice tank and the fish are beautiful. :wub:

good news about the malawi!

the stocking is ok now whilst u only have one big fish. gonna be pretty crowded in there when there full grown tho.

the reccomended stocking is 125g jus for 2 oscars.

well in that case i apologise about the malawi! good job!

id get one of the 4 footers cycled tho. heard some horrible stories of oscars and parrots having major attitude changes in a matter of hours.

wouldnt wanna come back to a bloodbath.

didnt think you could keep oscars 2geva either unless they were a pair.

good point...

just before anyone forgets the point of why heather posted her pics i'd like to say nice tank and the fish are beautiful. :wub:

omg you know half u ppl just like to go on at ppl ... i have kept fish for years and years ,,, you have just said u cant keep oscars and parrots as i might get a blood bath ,, then u say i shouldnt keep my oscars together,, so i cant keep a parrots with my oscar i cant keep other oscars with him ,, so what about my large plec .. lol

good point...

thanks geo7x at least some 1 likes my fish ,, :D

and im sure i said the malawi was moving tomorow ,, so yes a tank is cycling for him .. ;)

my oscars love to be together ... any 1 have any problems with it please post ,,,,,,,,,

Most reactions

Back