Pics Of My Fish ( Discus, Parrots And More)

mark_rugby

Reaction score
DSC00108.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC07622.jpg

DSC07867.jpg

DSC08056.jpg

DSC08079.jpg

DSC08129.jpg

DSC08164.jpg

DSC08185.jpg

DSC08305.jpg

DSC08311.jpg

DSC08337.jpg

DSC08342.jpg

DSC08350.jpg

DSC08357.jpg

DSC08360.jpg

Nice pics but........
:crazy: You keep Discus with Silver Dollars and Parrot cichlids?!

Very nice tank. I liked it very much. What size of tank is it? May you please get a full shot of the tank.

tthey will attack each other

Not really, so long as there are plenty of hiding spots and the tank is large enough to displace agression you'll be fine... I have a Jellybean parrot with an oscar and they're fine together... actually they school and the Jellybean is the agressor :lol:

:good: nice tank, what size?

^^^^

Discus however should be kept in a species tank with smallish fish like Corys and Tetras (adult ones). They are delicate fish and like everything to be calm.

Nice fish, oyu must have some guts to have discus in with parrots, they arent the cheapest fish about to experiment with.

Nice fish, oyu must have some guts to have discus in with parrots, they arent the cheapest fish about to experiment with.
yeah... i know i'd hate for something to go wrong... nice fish tho

my thing is keeping angelfish with discus... it's known for angelfish to carry diseases that they can deal with quite easy... but the discus can't so they get sick...
also the competition for food will not make the discus happy.... they like to let some food fall on to the tank bottom and go scavenge for like an hour....
with the faster and more agressive eating.. angels, silver dollers, parots in there they might not get their fill... (discus eat FAR more than people think) i tried and said "there's gotta be a black hole in there somewhere"

what sort of discus is the white one?

i agree with discus discus about the angels and discus with the feeding, ive had to try and find food that sinks instantly.

That's a very weird combo of fish.. I can see the rainbow shark has marks on it from being attacked.. I don't think all those fish will live in harmony forever.

I don't think the betta will last long either.. :crazy:

Most reactions

Back