Pics Of My Fish ( Discus, Parrots And More)

It is an odd combination, maybe they're in seperate tanks though? Erm or did I miss something saying they weren't?

The pale discus, is he supposed to have black spots on him? Him and the first parrot look a bit on the poorly side, that's all - but it might be your camera? I love his colour, though, underneath the spots :)

Odd mix of fish.
My prediction for a few months: Discus repeatedly harrassed by shark and scared by restless silver dollars; betta nipped by everything, dies; parrots grow and get argo, discus are viewed as rivals and killed.

I have actually seen parrots and discus combined in perfect harmony but it was in a very large tank.I would agree with the others that it may work just now but at some point theres gonna be problems.

IMO those Discus look a little stunted. Lots of feedings and water changes can help. What are you feeding them?

The pale discus, is he supposed to have black spots on him?

yes it has some pigeon blood genes in it... but pigeon bloods are usually orange in color..
i'd say it's a pigeon blood and red turquoise cross

Oh - that's good - sorry for sounding like a thickie and not knowing it was supposed to have spots :blush:

DSC08129.jpg
LOvely Tank, But please put the betta in a different tank.

The one who's tail has already been shredded will not last long with the parrotts.

Most reactions

Back