Pics of all 4 of our tanks

The_Budmaster

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hey everyone!
we've been changing our fishtanks around since the weekend because i bought a 5ft tank from ebay :kira: , got it with stand, heater, hood, lights & a fluval 404 external filter for £80 :clap:

They still need a fair bit of work but i think they're starting to look good now & all of our fish have much better homes

Top tank has Tetras & Chocolate Gourami & the bottom has Barbs,Tetras & Honey Gourami
3footers.JPG

Starry's new Cichlid tank:
cichlidtank.JPG

I had to break the picture of the 5ft tank into parts because i couldnt fit it all in the lens of the camera..heh
Community tank with Silver Dollars:
5footer.jpg

superb tanks. tank of the month for the first two. :)

ste2k3 said:
superb tanks. tank of the month for the first two. :)
:fish: I second this nomination on whichever of these two tanks you didn't already win with. I guess we'd need a singular picture of this tank so that nobody will get confused.

That iron dual set up is amazing looking by the way!

I can't wait to see more shots of your silver dollar community tank once you've gotten a better pic! Or many pics. :D :D

:D I love that ferrari qwilt you have behind your tank! :thumbs:

can't the first pic with the two tier stand go in as one unit. ie tank of the month for the two of them as one?

ste2k3 said:
can't the first pic with the two tier stand go in as one unit. ie tank of the month for the two of them as one?
Sorry, I don't know. I assumed one of those two is his tank that he won the last Large TOTM copetition with, this is why I suggested seperate pics. :D

As I love Silvers as I do I'd have been all over that Silver Dollar community tank with a nom, if the picture had been better, it looks very promising. :nod:

it was actually the 2nd pic that won TOTM, it was completly ripped apart & all the plants & fish moved to the new 5ft tank & we changed it into a cichlid tank

The dual tank stand is gorgeous! Not to mention each one of the tanks on their own. I love the plants in the top one :wub:

Sinuhe said:
The dual tank stand is gorgeous! Not to mention each one of the tanks on their own. I love the plants in the top one :wub:
:fish: That's the one I liked too. I had mistakenly thought that the bottom tank was the one he'd won with last month, and since it's actually two tanks, I wanted to nominate the top one. Very beautiful that one is.

But now, I'm awestruck by the full photo of the Silver Dollar community tank! Wow! :D

Most reactions

Back