Picked my new tank!!

Rdelusion said:
kevin007 is it just strebia that don't get on well with RTBS?

I'm assuming other corys are fine with them? I kept 2 albino corys with a RTBS befors and they got along fine.
oh man, dont start me again, i'll make it clear to you RTBS= NO CORIES

this is my experience, if you dont beleive, go do what you like, but just to tell you i had 8 cories died of rtbs's stress, it was chased all around the tank, do what you like, this is my advice, take it or leave it

*Toofan - Were abouts in Scotland are you, if they can't deliver, i think it would be worth a trip to scotland*

They might deliver, I'm not sure mate.

Next time I'm in I'll ask them and I'll get the name of the shop and phone no and post it here.

this is my experience, if you dont beleive, go do what you like, but just to tell you i had 8 cories died of rtbs's stress, it was chased all around the tank, do what you like, this is my advice, take it or leave it

This isnt necessarily true. I've seen corys and RTBS get along fine! It depends what size tank you have. The RTB can be terretorial, but only in smaller tanks that I have seen. You have 2 10G tanks which is NO WHERE NEAR enough for an RTB Shark.....

BTW have you even changed your substrate in your tank or are your corys still struggling with horribly big gravel?

Don't get irrate with people when you arent necessarily doing the right thing yourself.

Ben

bunjiweb said:

This isnt necessarily true. I've seen corys and RTBS get along fine! It depends what size tank you have. The RTB can be terretorial, but only in smaller tanks that I have seen. You have 2 10G tanks which is NO WHERE NEAR enough for an RTB Shark.....

BTW have you even changed your substrate in your tank or are your corys still struggling with horribly big gravel?

Don't get irrate with people when you arent necessarily doing the right thing yourself.

Ben
notice how i said this is MY OPINION :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and as fro the gravel, I have already changed it with my other 10 gallon with smaller gravel.

and it seems like you are questioning my experience..then again, how good is yours :fun:

and you said u have SEEN them fine, but you have never kept them yourself. :lol:

true yes the rtbs was in a 10 gallon that was a mistake i made 1YEAR ago, and other members on this forum have agreeded with me, as i said this is my advice this this guy, if he doesn't take it, great, go ahead.

it's just like platties, would you say the are compatible with cories?? :sly:

If you say yes, you are wrong........platties are the peceful yet sneeky type which goes up to my cories (back) and nibbles their top fin, again this is all from experience and that is not someting you see if you look in the tank for 2 seconds, it is something you see if they are in your tank and you really notice these things cause you really like your fish :rolleyes:

nice tank! I'm planing on making a 55 or 100g tank for my moms dining room. But i was planing on getting one anyway :). But she and my dad are for it becuase it would "add class" lol

Most reactions

Back