Community in Dining/Computer area.
Picture2335015.jpg

Kind of, erm, empty-ish in living room.
Picture2335014.jpg

50 gallonish with a couple goldies in bedroom
Picture2335019.jpg

Betta in bedroom.
Picture2335018.jpg

ok well I think I got a couple of these shots laying around, so here we go, 20g in the living room:
IMG_1748.jpg

55g in the dining room (edit: it's full of water and fish now, that picture is from when I first moved in (my first place outside my parents house w/ 2 roommates, I enjoy it :) maybe I'll get some new pictures sometime)):
IMG_1603.jpg

10g on desk, 20long at the foot of the bed (and you can't see it but another 10g on a dresser directly right of the far right side of the picture:
well it seems I can't find this picture anywhere on my computer so I'll have to take one llater and post it.

Phillip

God, now I'm jealous of your tanks and houses!

*Runs off to finish unpacking from move*

I'll be back!

My living room tank.....Juwel Rekord 70ltr

Finished.jpg

and some of it's inhabitants...

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

Otto.jpg

shrimp.jpg

Ok. here is my fish area/ computer room/ tv room. I do everythinge here except eat and sleep... and who could blame me with the view? :hyper: :D

Please excuse the tiny mess... I'm in the middle of fixing things up and getting ready for some fish related renovations!

Whole room:
room.jpg

View from my desk
fromdesk.jpg

I would do a tank shot, but as you can see from those pictures, the water is a little green right now, so there isn't much to see.

753371e4.jpg

PLease excuse the lid the one that came with this tank is very ugly so i had to use the rekord 60 and then just use cover glass to cover the rest. If anyone has a 90cmX30cm with light holder they can sell please pm. Going with real plants soon.
Also can someone tell me how i can reduce the size of pictures, i have no special programs on my computer just the standard ones.. Word, paint.

Once upon a time my daughter had a lovely bedroom. Then she left home and look what naughty mum did!!

Attachments

• 30g_apisto.jpg
    30g_apisto.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 63
  • brichardi_and_hospital.jpg
    brichardi_and_hospital.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 57
and there's more :*)

Attachments

• pentagon_and_fry.jpg
    pentagon_and_fry.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 60
  • rio_180___puffer___fry.jpg
    rio_180___puffer___fry.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 62
It's amazing how great those tanks look. I especially love the ones with all that flat type of plant. Looks like a moss. How hard is it to clean your tank with the suction tube with it all planted like it is. I hope to have pictures someday of my tank, it is boring in comparison to some of yours. Lynda

jimbooo said:
cool thread any excuse, here goes

Juwel Rekord 60 (56 Ltrs - 12 UKG) - in living room
TheTardis.jpg

whats that black box on the side of it ?

20 gallon in living room - we dont normally have all the stuff on the sofa (its up there cos we're hoovering)
IMG_2120.jpg

5 gallon in 'play room'. scuse the mess :*) it's always like that!
IMG_2118.jpg

Most reactions

Back