Pets At Home

pieman

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I've decided to send a complaint due to the fact that the last time i went there were more dead fish in the tanks than usual.

If there is anyone who goes to the pets at home in Wigan would like me to add anything just post it here :)

my local pets at home have the best tanks i have seen in a while i work setting up till systems and one of our contracts is with them, i have been to a fair few pets at home stores and i must say my local store are the best they have. mainly because the manager there cares about the fish, bit of a fish fanatic (its great to be one eh ;) )

Pets at Home in Cardiff has more treatment tanks than tanks you can actually buy fish out of!

Althought they dont sell Marine Livestock (Thank Christ) I was in the Aberdeen Branch on Sat. for some food for my Parrot - what a horrible shop for Trops fish, like above loads of dead stock and clueless assistants.

IMO this type of shops are for lazy fish keepers who aint really intertesed in this hobby

:grr: :grr: :grr:

Bradford is the same,

All the fish look really ill and on deaths door

My pets at home in Chelmsford essex is ok, the people always ask how big your tank is and what have i got in them before they will sell me the fish, they do have some dead fish but don't all petshops fish dies sometimes?

I went into a pets at home store at the weekend and saw a pair of angel fish being eaten alive by some other fish I didnt recognise!) we complained and was told they would have to stay there cos they didnt have anywhere else to put them!!cruel or what! :angry: :angry: :angry:

My local pets at home is not too bad. The water is always crystal clear, the fish are always healthy. This is in Fareham, between porsmouth and southampton. Im not advocating the rest, just thought id throw it in :)

Most reactions

Back