Our Wedding Day

lagrant

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
well we finally did it, and what a fantastic day!!!!!

Attachments

• John_s_pictures_of_our_wedding_01_10_2004_105.jpg
    John_s_pictures_of_our_wedding_01_10_2004_105.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 55
We are going to go on honeymoon at a later date, due to family being over from abroad, just enjoying time off together from work.

I like your dress...My sister just got married last year and her dress was similar to yours....good luck with everything~! :)

digital_run said:
I like your dress...My sister just got married last year and her dress was similar to yours....good luck with everything~! :)
Thank you very much, I didn't want to have any thing to over the top, I was very pleased with it.

YAY.......congrats to you my fellow parrot friend!! :-

Although I must say when reading the title of your post I was like.......Okay, he got married on January 10th and he's just posting this NOW!?? :blink: DUH!!! Took me a second to remember the differences between us! ;)

silver said:
Although I must say when reading the title of your post I was like.......Okay, he got married on January 10th and he's just posting this NOW!?? :blink: DUH!!! Took me a second to remember the differences between us! ;)
I did the same thing :lol:

Congratulations! Wedding days are fantastic - I agree! Ours certainly was! I hope you enjoyed yours as much as we enjoyed ours :nod: Best wishes to you both :nod: We have yet to have a honeymoon, too. Perhaps someday... -_-

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

Most reactions

Back