Our Big Tank

wow that tank is massive were did you ge it from is that in your home wish i had room for that maybe lose my living room lol

Nice and long but whats the width of it seems very narrow??? Also what filtration are you running your water looks very green.

Edit ill retract my statement about not looking wide lol.

that tank is massive you could open up a little aqaurium zoo with that.It must way a few tonnes

It is looking a little green because of the tiles on the wall behind, and the blue base, it is run by a huge Yamitsu filter, the tank eighs about 8 tonne when full. The filter is a 20,000 gallon pond filter, and we do weekly 25% water changes.

Haha, I know what you mean about it not looking so wide, it`s just the way the light bends, it is acrylic, not glass by the way.A ray wouldn`t stand a chance of getting food with the red tail and arowanas in there, but it would look spectacular. We don`t plan on adding any more fish, as the ones already in there are still growing, so we don`t want ti over stocked.

Arowanas wont stop the rays getting food as long as you get enough food to the bottom they will be fine.

Our red tail is very boisterous, and so is the TSN, feeding time is quite `every fish for himself`, having never kept rays it`s not something I would fancy to be honest, although I agree it would add to the tank. The other problem is that we are a farming area so the water incoming is high nitrate, that`s one of the reasons we`ve never kept rays.

I agree it might cause trouble adding a ray in there. You have quite a fish list too, rays included, some fish you have are similar to what we keep, spotted gars, TSN etc. Some nice fish you keep Cane.

Most reactions

Back