Other hobbies

Because im awful at marketing lol. The only reason they spiked is because a lot of people like the painting that is my profile pic.

I have lots of stickers and different products with my art on them
Your profile pic is pain, that's what I see when I look at it. A woman in great pain. I wish I could take the pain away and heal you :(

Your profile pic is pain, that's what I see when I look at it. A woman in great pain. I wish I could take the pain away and heal you :(
Yah... The painting makes me want to hug whomever that is and say it'll be alright...
Very moving piece of art

Thats what i felt when i made it. Its me behind my smile.
It's always the people who smile the most who are hurting...
I've noticed those one thing that makes me the happiest is when I make someone laugh or smile...
Even on here, someone laughs at something I said, and it makes me get a big smile. Or someone reacts with the "love" emoji... I also smile. And that's because I enjoy it when I can make someone else enjoy that moment in time.

I get extra mad in arguments or when someone takes offense to something I said because I hate hate hate when someone is upset with me... It doesn't make me feel good at all.

That's why you may see me make jokes a lot on here or whatever. Makes me feel good when others are having a good time and happy.

My parents say that I shouldn't joke around all the time which is true and I have gotten better... But they also don't understand how much of a therapy it is...

I feel the same as you @JuiceBox52. There have been days I want to scream at the top of my lungs... But I don't and I hold it in.

The drug everyone is addicted to.
Yup... For the most part... Some are just always sad... Which is sad but hopefully they start getting dopamine in their vains...

Ohhhh so that's dope... Got it 🤣

That's cool, I toured the oversized reproduction a few times when it was berthed in Fla. ( oversized so they could fit the film eqpt/crew IIRC)
Here's what's really cool about this model. It is an exact replica of the Admiralty model of the HMS Bounty that exists to this day in the Offices of The Admiralty in , I assume London , England. Every part in this model is duplicated from that model the Admiralty approved for the construction of this ship in 1790 something. They didn't do drawings or blueprints in those days. The shipbuilder submitted a model for approval and then built the ship. It blows me away that that model is still around. Part of the history and lore of Great Britain that has been preserved so carefully. I bet those Brits still have Churchills cigar butts.

I'm a museum hound, and I've seen some of those Admiralty models submitted for warships. They're magnificently crafted works, really.
If you are ever in New Orleans, you MUST check out the WWII Museum. Worth a side trip if you are anywhere close. There are several very cool ship models, I recall one or two in the upper level of the main lobby.

Here's what's really cool about this model. It is an exact replica of the Admiralty model of the HMS Bounty that exists to this day in the Offices of The Admiralty in , I assume London , England. Every part in this model is duplicated from that model the Admiralty approved for the construction of this ship in 1790 something. They didn't do drawings or blueprints in those days. The shipbuilder submitted a model for approval and then built the ship. It blows me away that that model is still around. Part of the history and lore of Great Britain that has been preserved so carefully. I bet those Brits still have Churchills cigar butts.
would you have a link to that model you're taking years to build?

It's always the people who smile the most who are hurting...
I've noticed those one thing that makes me the happiest is when I make someone laugh or smile...
Even on here, someone laughs at something I said, and it makes me get a big smile. Or someone reacts with the "love" emoji... I also smile. And that's because I enjoy it when I can make someone else enjoy that moment in time.

I get extra mad in arguments or when someone takes offense to something I said because I hate hate hate when someone is upset with me... It doesn't make me feel good at all.

That's why you may see me make jokes a lot on here or whatever. Makes me feel good when others are having a good time and happy.

My parents say that I shouldn't joke around all the time which is true and I have gotten better... But they also don't understand how much of a therapy it is...

I feel the same as you @JuiceBox52. There have been days I want to scream at the top of my lungs... But I don't and I hold it in.
what makes ME happy?
seeing lots of members participate in our contests.. and I get giddy when we get over 100 members voting in a contest. In one Tank of the Year contest, we had over 200 members cast their votes.
Oh...that reminds me...be sure to vote in our present Tank of the Month contest. After all -- it's your forum duty!

what makes ME happy?
seeing lots of members participate in our contests.. and I get giddy when we get over 100 members voting in a contest.
Oh...that reminds me...be sure to vote in our present Tank of the Month contest. After all -- it's your forum duty!
Well I made your day! I'm in it AND voted 😅

Most reactions

Back