Oscar Help

Keep looking, I'm sure there's a perfect fish out there. Check in the classified section?

Help! I first noticed my female guppy had some white fluffy stuff on her back, then she died within two hours. Today, I find my balloon molly, although she hasn't got any fluff or white spot, has started to swim upside down etc. A neon tetra has lost its red colour and also swimming the same. I have a fish with fin rot so am treating for that. I've had my water checked for all sorts and it's fine. Did a water change before treating the tank but am worried about all my others (x-ray tetras, shrimps, DAF, guppies, platys). What is going on? Is it something other than fin rot doing this? I also noticed one of the tetras rubbing himself on one of the plants.

Help! I first noticed my female guppy had some white fluffy stuff on her back, then she died within two hours. Today, I find my balloon molly, although she hasn't got any fluff or white spot, has started to swim upside down etc. A neon tetra has lost its red colour and also swimming the same. I have a fish with fin rot so am treating for that. I've had my water checked for all sorts and it's fine. Did a water change before treating the tank but am worried about all my others (x-ray tetras, shrimps, DAF, guppies, platys). What is going on? Is it something other than fin rot doing this? I also noticed one of the tetras rubbing himself on one of the plants.

Maybe this would be better suited in it's own thread but in the same section of the forum as this thread.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/forum/2-tropical-fish-emergencies/

Most reactions

Back