Oscar Help

hey guys my 2nd oscar is still live and well in the hospital tank a friend of mine visited he's no pro but told me to use a medicine terramycin and it seems it works ever heard of it i got it from the chemist without any prescription it's from phzer i'd love to know what it is and anythin about it thanks :D

Great news, at least you've been able to save one! I've never actually heard of that but as long as it works and everything is going well with your oscar then I'm happy.
sHa_lol.gif

ya i know as long as it works i don't care

now he is fine atleast moves around a bit in the tank

Good stuff.

Have you got any recent photos? :D

no bro sorry 'll upload as soon as i get my camera back it's gone for maintenance

ya it's going to take a week went to the beach with it and it's got sand even under the lens cover lol the guy there was like what more can you do to a camera haha

i hope by the time i get it's pics to upload he's again in his own tank with a new friend :D

Then it will be back to happy times! :D

well my oscar is back on it's feet or fins whatever... :p

no signs of white patches or anything but still in quarantine just in case

I love good news at the end of the thread!

well this is about my oscar again it recovered from the hatever had happened to it but has become idk lazy he just sits on the bottom of the tank all the time or in one position only he responds if i try to net him or something and is quite swift then i put 2 feeder in his tank and those made him happy and he was running around them until they were eaten now he is again standing in one place

is it because he has just recovered or is it because he is now alone for the first time???

I think you should get him a partner/friend, I can imagine it being boring in a tank full of water all by yourself. :unsure:

it seems he's also scared of light i can't find him a suitable size partner i get ones either too big or 2 small so he has to stay alone for sometime

Most reactions

Back