Orca Tl450 Nano Reef Log

Hard to get good pics of the Clavularia in low light as they are small enough, but you should be able to see here how their yellow center looks under the blue lights

IMG_6152.jpg

Forgot to add yesterday my test results:
Nitrate: 5
Nitrite: 0 :D
Ammonia: 0 :D

Going to perform a water change this evening.

Ordered some more Salifert test kits last night (I am really sick of the Red Sea ones - results are just too hard to interpret). I got the following to go with my Salifert Ammonia test:
Nitrate
Nitrite
pH
Phosphate

I will get calcium in the next few weeks also.

After my test results on Monday, I performed the 50% water change on Tuesday and test results on Wednesday were perfect.

I now have a few additions to the tank, 2 small Rics and 2 small Zoa colonies from Zoaphoria. Probably not very exciting for the seasoned reefers - but I am delighted with them - will have pics up tonight/tomorrow hopefully.

(They also look great under my moonlights, I can't wait to get the other moonlight strip to really seem them in their glory!)

Exciting indeed - look forward to the photos, what colours are they and don't forget to add them to the 'coral of the week' please :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

Zoaphoria :good: was the service as good as usual?

Exciting indeed - look forward to the photos, what colours are they and don't forget to add them to the 'coral of the week' please :good:

Seffie x

Zoaphoria :good: was the service as good as usual?

Zoas: One is kind of maroon, orange and blue, the other is green and blue
Rics: One is all bright green, the other is green and gray/blue

The service was fantastic! Top notch. :D

Looking forward to see these..Stu's a good guy and his packaging is second to none !!
All my rics and most of my zoas came from him and would recomend him to anyone

Oh wow Dave - great photos :good: everyone seems to be able to take super photos bar me :rolleyes:

That last picture is gorgeous, worthy of an art print :good:

Actually would love to be able to take a few really good photos and get them printed for my wall.............. woo hoo

Seffie x

Oh wow Dave - great photos :good: everyone seems to be able to take super photos bar me :rolleyes:

That last picture is gorgeous, worthy of an art print :good:

Actually would love to be able to take a few really good photos and get them printed for my wall.............. woo hoo

Seffie x

Thanks Seffie! :D

I think the most important thing you need is a tripod, once you have the tripod it is pretty easy to take good pics of the tank.

My Salifert test kits arrived today! :good: so I can dump my Red Sea ones. I now have Nitrate, Nitrite, Ammonia, pH & Phosphate Salifert kits. Hopefully they will be easier to read than the Red Sea ones.

I will be getting a Calcium test kit in the near future. Are there any others I will need, or that might be useful?

Most reactions

Back