oohh... new fish, new fish!!!!

Very nice, I have a pair of Tiger Botias. Experienced any aggression with them yet? My pair are nightmares, anything that ventures near them will think twice before going near again. :/

paul_v_biker said:
was that from sea pets? looking at the box...
Yup, certainly was :D

ryan said:
Very nice, I have a pair of Tiger Botias. Experienced any aggression with them yet? My pair are nightmares, anything that ventures near them will think twice before going near again. :/

No aggression so far -you're starting to worry me now! :D

RYO said:
Love the loach, we use to have 1 but he was a terror,he ripped his tank m8s to bits, now he's on show at our lfs trying to have a go at pacus :D
And here's an update...
Yesterday, aftter killing two Barbatus Cories, a molly and almost killing a banjo catfish, plus shredding the fins of every other fish in the tank, including BigJif, our large Royal Pleco, the trio of Tigers went back to the store.

Sad to see them go, but they were little terrors.

The tank is once again calm and placid...and reeks of Melafix.

WOW! How did I miss this thread?! :hyper: Bad Arashi! :p :rolleyes:

Anyways, sorry to hear about the Tigers...they were beautiful! :wub: But if they were terrorizing your tank, and even killing some of your awesome friends, then I'd say it was definitely for the best. :/ How is the Banjo doing?

Broccoli is amazing. That is one sexy Pleco. ;)

balloon molly said:
:eek: did they kill jamjam?
if they did they would deserve a visit with martha.
yum fresh fish
No, it was one of JimJam's black & white speckled friends, now replaced with a big fat black momma molly.

The Banjo's large wound seems to have crusted over and he's still alive. More than that I cannot say.
We have him in a breeding trap in the tank to minimise stress. the whole tank is being regulaly melafixed anyway.

Thanks for your concerns. :D

I'm very sorry to hear about the Molly. :sad: Glad the Banjo is doing alright. Hopfully he'll be better in no time...but I'm sure that under your's and Lady's care he'll be up and swimming with his buddies soon. :nod: :flex:

Sorry to hear that Sir and Lady Minion, my fish also became very aggressive once they had settled in. :/ Sad since they are nice fish and not often seen, but to keep them you really need a tank with plenty of cover dedicated to them.

Most reactions

Back