Omg Omg Omg

guys i bought this feeding thing rom wardley saying that u put in a few drops for 10fry...its meant for livebearers and it has egg protein and 6% crude protein....any good? rply ASAP plz

my first lot of guppy babies were on liquifry for the first few weeks of their lives and have grown to be very healthy, started introducing tiny pieces of crushed flake after the first week, they weren't interested at first but once they tried the flakes for themselves they loved them :) word of caution for new parents using the plastic floating breeders though, the babies can and will escape from the slits in the side no matter how narrow they seem!

my first lot of guppy babies were on liquifry for the first few weeks of their lives and have grown to be very healthy, started introducing tiny pieces of crushed flake after the first week, they weren't interested at first but once they tried the flakes for themselves they loved them :) word of caution for new parents using the plastic floating breeders though, the babies can and will escape from the slits in the side no matter how narrow they seem!

Fry are also very susceptible to water quality conditions. Tanks with fry should be monitored for ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates regularly with water changes done often.

but I have themi n the net breeder...won't that mean that thre tanks conditions aree the same as the net breeder?

Most reactions

Back