OMG Guess what I just got???

my wife and I fostered a bunch of kittens and their mom from our local humane society and your kitten looks just like the mommy cat her name was zeta but we changed it to amelia

awwww, she IS precious. Her eyes seem like she has a very sweet personality :wub: congrats :wub:

She's soooo cute!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'd probably call her Swee'pea until she was bigger, but I'm odd that way. I like my animals to tell me what their names should be. :rolleyes:

She is gorgeous I love her! How about Argentina - it means silver after all!!

aww, she is GORGEOUS!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I like my animals to tell me what their names should be.

I agree, my kitty was called hermionie (??!! :/ ) when I got her from the RSPCA....for a while she was called kitty because hermionie REALLY didn;t suit her...she has naturally developed into being called monkey for her mischievous personality!

Have fun naming her and playing with her! :D

:thumbs: Very nice Kitten. I like kittens but not Cats to much. as for a anme suggestion I would name her Arwen after Arwen the elf in Lord of the Rings!

isnt she a poppet :wub: ,the names that first came to me when i saw her were silver and poppy,she looks like she will be a bundle of fun.. hope you enjoy her..pebbles :)

Congrats on the new critter. I agree shelters have NO BUSINESS naming animals. When I got my cat from the shelter she was named SHAUNA. Of all things, that has got to be the worst possible name for her. She's sooooooooo cute and she has got to be the smartest cat I have ever known! She listens to classical music!!!! Her name is Daisy now.. I think that would be a good name for your liddle kitty there :wub:

Most reactions

Back