Oh guess what!!! The Saga continues

:rolleyes: Funny, someone else said the same thing about his brothers and sisters. Tough little devils.

Pardon the terrible photo but here he is today... you can just see the start of the new growth and the area around his head has improved. Thank goodness he was a butterfly to begin with!!!

Attachments

• poorboy1.jpg
    poorboy1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 34
lol funny little guy. gets the beating of his life then goes back for another try. lol thats why we all love the betta's they never back down :)

Wow, what a long way to come :thumbs:

amazing what good water quality, care and betta fix can do :p
Alot of people would have gave up on that betta.

Great job

Josh

Haha im sorry but for whatever reason i think this is hilarious. Poor fish i know but he snuck out and well he got caught and got the $hit knocked out of him, well i hope he gets better.

he looks like the smallest betta i have when i first brought him home. he was in a CUP with another male. some ppl are so crule. so i put him in another cup an bought him. his fins are growing back an i had to put up a peice of paper between him an my other betta tank cuz he went nuts all flaring an stuff. his got spirit :D yours will get better trust me. :D

Soaup said:
Its like a bad haircut..
[snapback]854722[/snapback]​
:rofl:

It's great to see all that regrowth! Way to go little betta! Keep getting better! :)

Most reactions

Back