oh dear

trace

Reaction score
ok guys im not going mad but i have lost a neon cant find it in tank anywhere

checked the filters checked everywhere its vanished lol was there last nite tho

mollies zebras catfish and applesnails oh and some shrimps and plattys

Hi there, OMG I have just came onto this board to post exactly the same message - have lost a neon and there is no sign of it anywhere. Only other types of fish in the tank are guppies and platys.

This kept happening to me when I started off too. I didn't find as many as went missing.

Everything's been fine for months now - but I've managed to lose another 2 last week - never to be seen again... My stock are listed below.

I lost a fish a couple of days ago - thing was, I was actually emptying the tank as it was leaking. One minute he was there, next.....gone. There is no water left now so......... :byebye: Still no sign, verrrrry strange!

How odd! I lost a platy three days ago, absolutely no sign of it -_- Have looked everywhere, moved all my plants, rocks etc, looked all round the outside of the aquarium, on the floor....everywhere!

Don't think it has been eaten, as it was the biggest, fattest platy in the tank, with only 5 other plays and 4 cories for company.

Is it the same as 'lost sock phenomena', when you put two in the washing machine, but only one comes out at the end of the wash?

i know its bloddy strange it wasnt even ill my babt fry i still there but lil neon vanished into thin air lol

Most reactions

Back