Odd Behavior/swimming Action

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Reaction score
Hi. :D

One of my Long Finned Leapard Danios is swimming sort of oddly. Rather than the usual dashing around it is sort of swimming in a wriggling fashion. Very slightly 'head up' angle and shaking side to side to propell its self along.

Just did a water test (API liquid)

Ammonia not quite zero but not 0.25 (just not true yellow)
Nitrite absalute zero
Nitrate 40 (same as from the tap)
Weekly water change day tommorrow!

Had a quite a few plant leaves go transparant and die (havn't been feeding them lately....whooops :blush: ) and I think that has contributed to the everso slight ammonia reading.

All other stock is fine............any ideas? Check back later :good:

Hi. :D

One of my Long Finned Leapard Danios is swimming sort of oddly. Rather than the usual dashing around it is sort of swimming in a wriggling fashion. Very slightly 'head up' angle and shaking side to side to propell its self along.

Just did a water test (API liquid)

Ammonia not quite zero but not 0.25 (just not true yellow)
Nitrite absalute zero
Nitrate 40 (same as from the tap)
Weekly water change day tommorrow!

Had a quite a few plant leaves go transparant and die (havn't been feeding them lately....whooops :blush: ) and I think that has contributed to the everso slight ammonia reading.

All other stock is fine............any ideas? Check back later :good:
i have same problem with one of my zebra danios it is a lot fatter then the other zebra danios i have and swims oddly from side to side my water stats are fine so any ideas would be helpful for both of us

Most reactions

Back