Oatfish Goes High Tech! 200l Tank

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That tank is awesome. I love the positioning of the wood. Also like the plants attached to the top of the wood. Very much a jungle themed tank. Gotta love the C121s

Just a quickie - what size wood is that? XL?

I guess it is, one piece is larger than the other. I found it in my local LFS, and they just priced it by weight. The piece on the right is 50 cm tall by 30cm wide and the other piece is 40 cm high (proped up by slate makes it higher) and 45 cm wide (Roughly!).
Thanks. Which LFS?

Just a quickie - what size wood is that? XL?

I guess it is, one piece is larger than the other. I found it in my local LFS, and they just priced it by weight. The piece on the right is 50 cm tall by 30cm wide and the other piece is 40 cm high (proped up by slate makes it higher) and 45 cm wide (Roughly!).
Thanks. Which LFS?

Southern Aquatics in Christchurch (their Poole branch did not have it...).

Awesome scape, I love the wood :good:

Well, I decided to update this and show what a jungle the tank has become! I took a quick pic as I was late for work this morning which is why I did not remove the internal filter for the pic (it has an external as well but the internal is there to polish the water). pH 6.7 running C02 at approx 20-25ppm. I use about half the dose recommended for EI, it seems to work fine for me, and add flourish excel every few days.
Any comments on improvements I could make welcome :good:

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 119
That is coming along great. The wood fits in perfectly.

Sam

Most reactions

Back