Nurse Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
To any Newbies that read this post, Keep in mind that in all my years on this forum I've never seen the users gang up and rip apart a poster who wasn't doing something incredibly stupid, like buying a fish that needs a tank the size of an Olympic swimming pool which I'm sure he will never ever be able to afford.

To any Newbies that read this post, Keep in mind that in all my years on this forum I've never seen the users gang up and rip apart a poster who wasn't doing something incredibly stupid, like buying a fish that needs a tank the size of an Olympic swimming pool which I'm sure he will never ever be able to afford.

:rofl:

Does it matter? In a month if hes keeping the water anything but filthy and feeding them well they will need a tank of about 500 Gallons.

LMAO @ anyone who thought I was serious about putting a basking shark in a 15g. I assume some of you either had a sense of humour bypass or haven't seen how tiny a 15g is. Or seen a basking shark on the telly.

This poster is clearly a troll, you guys are just keeping him happy by arguing with him. Take the piss, sure, but dont get wound up about animal cruelty - the chances are this guy doesn't even own a fish tank, let alone any fish. As for breeding, I doubt it somehow...

LMAO @ anyone who thought I was serious about putting a basking shark in a 15g. I assume some of you either had a sense of humour bypass or haven't seen how tiny a 15g is. Or seen a basking shark on the telly.

This poster is clearly a troll, you guys are just keeping him happy by arguing with him. Take the piss, sure, but dont get wound up about animal cruelty - the chances are this guy doesn't even own a fish tank, let alone any fish. As for breeding, I doubt it somehow...

I totally agree.

I'd also say that a 15g is WAY! too small for a basking shark. You OBVIOUSLY need a 35 gallon, maybe 55 (but thats of course pushing it)!

Here is a post ( http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=172392&hl= ) she made on 27 December 2006 where she said

"Thanks for the info! I learned quite a bit. For now i'm just going to stick to tropical fish though. I'm going to continue to research more info on SW fish and when I feel confident that I know all I need to know then i'll start a SW tank. I'd rather be wise and patient than to invest in buying SW fish to have them die when I don't know much about them. You know?
Well thanks again! " Only 16 Days ago!

That was the quickest SW set-up ever :crazy: .

Here is a photo I took of a Nurse Shark at the London Aquarium. She is in a tank as large as my 3 Bed Semi!!!!

nurseshark.jpg

I shall say no more.

Julia

I don't know this for sure as I have never gone saltwater, but don't you hav eto cycle a saltwater tank? So let's do the math 16 days ago aquadreams said that "I'm going to continue to research more info on SW fish and when I feel confident that I know all I need to know then i'll start a SW tank. I'd rather be wise and patient than to invest in buying SW fish to have them die when I don't know much about them". Now 16 days later she has bought the tank, cycled the tank and felt confident enought to get a huge shark rather (when she said she didn't know much about them and didn't want them to die) than just fish and this is clearly her first SW tank! Clearly aquadreams doesn't even have these fish!

Im closing this one as well.

I hope this is the last of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back