Nurse Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh yeah! Those are awesome fish! They are great in community tanks too! What other fishes do you have with them?"

like an 8inch feeder fish ehhe(feeder grew up with them) um..6 angels and a plec thats like 8inchs hehe in my 90 gallon:D

Yes basking sharks...but my post is about nurse sharks. Nurse sharks are about 4.25 meters long.

Lisa was being sarcastic, bsking sharks get to around 9.8m Max Size.
Lisa was talking about nurse sharks. Read her post.

"Oh yeah! Those are awesome fish! They are great in community tanks too! What other fishes do you have with them?"

like an 8inch feeder fish ehhe(feeder grew up with them) um..6 angels and a plec thats like 8inchs hehe in my 90 gallon:D

Cool! The ballas are so neat to watch. Friendly too! Great fish.

I read they can get to 4m, what size tank will you get for them then?
Yes but when she said the following above...she was refering to my post. My post is about nursing sharks.

heheh i love how fast they are!! my feeder trys to school with the other 2 but they are way to fast for him! :p
Yeah they are super fast! :hyper:
I love their fins!...so perfect!

So what ARE you going to go with them?

Nevermind when they get to 4m, even 4 foot is too big to be kept in a domestic aquarium...

I read they can get to 4m, what size tank will you get for them then?
Yes but when she said the following above...she was refering to my post. My post is about nursing sharks.

heheh i love how fast they are!! my feeder trys to school with the other 2 but they are way to fast for him! :p
Yeah they are super fast! :hyper:
I love their fins!...so perfect!

in my mind its one of the best fish i have ever seen! and only 5.99 Canadian at super pet ! :)

I'm not even thinking about that right now. I will think about that when necessary. I'm just enjoying them for now. :)
I am thinking about it though and saving some money up to invest in it in the future.

I'm not even thinking about that right now. I will think about that when necessary. I'm just enjoying them for now.

You're right... now isn't the time to be thinking about it.

Before you bought them was the time to think about it and decide against buying them as there is no possible way you can ever care for the fish at adult size and there is every chance you will either kill it or permanently damage it's health by keeping it.

Incredibly irresponsible to buy them, especially as you claim to be "in the trade".

I'm not even thinking about that right now. I will think about that when necessary. I'm just enjoying them for now.

Before you bought them was the time to think about it and decide against buying them as there is no possible way you can ever care for the fish at adult size and there is every chance you will either kill it or permanently damage it's health by keeping it.

Incredibly irresponsible to buy them, especially as you claim to be "in the trade".
Im gonna have to agree on this, you never know if you have the recources in the future to "upgrade" with a fish of this size. I mean where are you even going to get a 1000+ gallon tank let alone where will you put it. I guess you could start your own seaworld tho. :p

That's your opinion...I'm a breeder and I think I'd know how to care for them in the future while enjoying them at the moment. I have experiance so please take your drama starting mouth elsewhere. Get out of my board.

Im gonna have to agree on this, you never know if you have the recources in the future to "upgrade" with a fish of this size. I mean where are you even going to get a 1000+ gallon tank let alone where will you put it. I guess you could start your own seaworld tho. :p

I see no need for you to worry about that. Being that you do not own them. That's my business to handle. Thank you.

Breeder of guppys. Not 14 foot sharks.
I got them from a breeder whom I happen to have become close friends with. I breed several fishies. However what I do does not concern you.
So if your going to turn this into a word fest...I suggest you get out also.

My LFS has a nurse shark. they have loads of personality. When I was at the O street Aquarium, the nurse shark wouldnt leave me alone. It just followed me from his/her tank as I walked around the store! Corngrats on your new fish :good: Now you can hang people over your tank on the first of the month that havnt paid up :hyper: shure beats breaking legs :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back