Number Of Things For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****...i sent her £6 via paypal the other day for a 100w heater...as anyone received anything from this person yet?..

What day was that? She didn't even have Paypal 4 days ago... how strange!!! You at least are protected by Paypal. I'm not :(

Watch your language please!

I hope you all get your money sorted. However just wondering what is the legal age to have a paypal account because Charlie is only 15 therefore it could be her mum's paypal so if she has had an arguement she wouldn 't have access to it! Just a thought it might not be her fault I know what mothers are like if you fall out!! :thumbs:

Hello
Do you not have to be 18 years old to have a paypal account?

But this girl isn't 18? I know this as she is also advertisng on a reptile forum and i recognise her.

Yes you have to be 18, obviously its her mothers or somebody elses account. I sold her some java moss on wednesday, she paid me £3 by paypal right away, so cant say I've had any bad experiences. I really need a smal heater too, but I'm unsure now after reading this thread :/

I can understand that some of you are upset by the developments on this thread, but please observe TFF's rules about language, links, etc. We would not like to close the thread because of this kind of behavior. Please send a PM to Tolak about anything that should not be posted here.

I hope everything is soon worked out to everyone's satisfaction.

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THERE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD????

Also i understand the heaters not working ill leave that, do you have any working filters and how much would they be including postage?

Thanks

I can understand that some of you are upset by the developments on this thread, but please observe TFF's rules about language, links, etc. We would not like to close the thread because of this kind of behavior. Please send a PM to Tolak about anything that should not be posted here.

I hope everything is soon worked out to everyone's satisfaction.

It beats me why this thread is still open to be honest - I uncovered a problem, only to be told various and many different things about the original poster, my cheque is in limbo somewhere, people need refunds and there is absolutely no point to this thread being open anyway. Nobody is likely to buy off her. Meehan09 you're absolutely better off buying a filter off somebody else. Who in their right mind is honestly going to buy from this girl after all this?

I recieved a pm from her yesterday

Hello you wanted 4 plants 1 of each colour. i only have green and was wondering if you still wanted them or not ?

Many thanks
Charlie
I have asked her to refund my paypal payment - so I live in hope

This was after I had asked re the colours and confirmed my order on the post (for all to see) I then paid her by paypal and then recieved the above pm.
Got to say I had my doubts about the whole situation but others seemed to be buying without problem - wish I had trusted my original instinct !!!!

Lets hope everyone get's their money.

If you have problems and payed paypal you should be able to contact them.
Buy law if you dont get it back you should contact the police and get a crime reference number and claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back