Number Of Things For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I WILL WAIT AND SEE WHAT COMES TOMORROW

It would be £7 for elite filter and £9 for both including postage...

I WOULD BE WARY
SHE SAID SHE POSTED IT WEDNESDAY TO ME, I GAVE HER MY ADDRESS TWICE
SHE NOW JUST SAID ON A PM THAT THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN RETURNED WITH ADDRESS NOT KNOWN
ALREADY? IN 48HRS, WITH A POSTAL STRIKE ALSO IN ACTION, THE SORTING OFFICE HAVE RETURNED TO SENDER WITHIN 48HRS?

Ok thankyou, can you PM me details so i can send postal order :)

Regards
Paul

I don't know if it's just me but I asked for a heater on Sunday night to be posted Monday, she said she didn't accept Paypal so we agreed to exchange a cheque and the heater on the basis of trust

First she said she had a mini elite heater which I didn't want as I don't like numberless heaters, so she showed me a pic of a Visitherm she had, then I said yes to that, then she said she would look for it (I had already sent my cheque), that she hadn't posted anything because her boyfriend is ill, but she can stay up half the night flooding the board with strange posts, so I said look I really need this heater, it was urgent and you said it would be sent out by now but now you say you don't even know where it is!!

Then she said she might have a black and green Tetra one at her mum's she would look for that, I said I already accepted and paid for Visitherm heater, she said she didn't have that after all and sorry if everyone is getting confused... everyone??? Not me, just her imo!! S

I sent the cheque as promised but I've not had my heater, I have now asked for my cheque to be returned but I don't think I will get it tbh

Bad experience, I am only posting here as a warning to others

BY THE WAY I DO NOT THINK SHE IS A RIP OFF MERCHANT, I THINK SHE HAS NO BUSINESS PROMISING ITEMS TO PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT IN HER HAND WAITING TO SEND. TO PROMISE AN ITEM THEN TO SAY A DAY LATER SHE HAS TO LOOK FOR IT, IT MIGHT BE HERE OR THERE, IT MIGHT BE THIS MAKE OR THAT MAKE, IS REALLY UNFAIR TO SOMEONE WANTING SOMETHING URGENTLY

ahhh now i see :blush:
scot

if she has a memory like mine youll get your heater just inn three weeks or so :)

ahhh now i see :blush:
scot

if she has a memory like mine youll get your heater just inn three weeks or so :)

LOL CAN'T OPERATE LIKE THAT YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU CAME TO DO
I GET THESE UNEASY FEELINGS ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AND WISH I HAD NEVER SENT THE BLIMMING CHEQUE
I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR A BEAUTIFUL BETTA 5 DAYS AGO AND WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD GET A CHEAP HEATER ON HERE, BECAUSE I NEVER GOT IT I COULDN'T ASK THE SELLER TO POST THE FISH, NOW HE HAS GONE AWAY FOR A WEEK, SO NO HEATER, NO FISH, £39 SPENT ON BOTH AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT YET

report her?

I have done honey
I am just alerting people to the way she operates
I don't want to start anything, if she is genuine I will apologise, but there are various things pointing towards somebody that isn't quite right to my mind, isn't operating very kosher if you get me

So its £9 for elite filter and 25w heater? is this heater has a built in thermastat so it controls the temp at a constant temp?

Also is it £9 inc delivery to uk for both filter & heater?

If so i would be greatfull if you would PM me your address so i can send a postal order to you.

Thanks,
Paul

So its £9 for elite filter and 25w heater? is this heater has a built in thermastat so it controls the temp at a constant temp?

Also is it £9 inc delivery to uk for both filter & heater?

If so i would be greatfull if you would PM me your address so i can send a postal order to you.

Thanks,
Paul

YOUR BRAVE LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back