Number Of Things For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Could ya send me some pics of the plants please and what colours do yu have left? Im thinkin about doin my whole 3ft tank in fake plants with argos play and and coconut caves... :hyper:

havent been home... going home in about an hour so will tell you in 2 hours time. sorry only just woken up lol (beccimac1997)

Amyw2008 - i mainly have green left but some blue and some orange and red... But only a few of those colours. Here is the link to the plants. My looks really nice under water (Personaly opinion) http://www.forpets.co.uk/shopimages/produc...green%20lge.jpg sorry couldnt find any other colours on google images...

All 100 Watt Heater work :)

they are the meduim size ones... and i have the following...

*Algea Tablets
*Complete Tropical Flakes
*Coldwater Flakes
*Stinking Complete Food

I also have some bettas foods for sale... £2.50 Each

*Tetra Betta
*Betta Biogold (Small pellets)

I'm having the heater and fluval 2+ off you which I paid £10 for the other day. I don't think you've sent it yet as you said you would send Tuesday.

If you haven't sent it would you also do a tropical flakes, and a couple of packs of green fake plants for another £2?

If so let me know and I'll send some more money

Cheers

what size fish food? And the food is 2 and plants are 50 will do for 2.50 ?

Yep I'll pop £2.50 more across,

So that will be a total of £12.50 for:

Fluval 2+
25w Heater
£2 tub of fish food (whatever size that is)
and 2 packs of green plants

Is that ok?

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY RECEIVED ANYTHING OFF OF CHARLIE YET?
I WAS PROMISED A HEATER SINCE MONDAY NOW AND NOT HAD IT

Well i have sent it too you i dont see why it hasnt come

Blondie Kate has recieved something off of me !!!

There has been several postal strike recently so there could be a delay somewhere.

Could i ask how much it would be for the elite filter including postage?

Also could you add how much it will be to add a bubble rock? for both the above items inc delivery ?

Please pm me with details, and if possible PM me address so i can send postal order has i do not have paypal at the moment, i will send P.O upfront.

Thanks
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back