Now This Must Be Some Cramped Living Conditions

:-( :crazy: :grr: That's utterly disgusting and people like that shouldn't be allowed to ever keep fish again.

yip, but they could be someine that didnt know what the requirements of the fish where, but then again, the shop they bought them from should of asked what tank they where going into

yip, but they could be someine that didnt know what the requirements of the fish where, but then again, the shop they bought them from should of asked what tank they where going into
No excuse in my opinion. At some point you realise that they reach the size where they can't even turn around or swim sideways without bumping (literally) into a buddy. It's like a heavily crowded room. Unless the owners were blind, they would have realised this was happening.
And then to go further and sell such as setup to some potential clueless person, is outrageously disgusting too. That's just passing the buck while making a few.
The new buyer would simply think: they've always been kept like this, and therefor will continue that way.

Oh my god!
Ive seen similar things like that. Same type of tank and it had 3 Blood Parrots and 4 Oscars.

Just asked the seller a question which hopefully will show up on the auction listing. Basically saying that the tank is far too small for the fish and that any buyer would either have to get rid of the fish or upgrade the tank. Hehe, hopefully it will put novice fish keepers off and only peeps who know what they are getting will bid.

Just asked the seller a question which hopefully will show up on the auction listing. Basically saying that the tank is far too small for the fish and that any buyer would either have to get rid of the fish or upgrade the tank. Hehe, hopefully it will put novice fish keepers off and only peeps who know what they are getting will bid.
it won't show up on the auction listing unless the seller wanted to :p

tell that to my lfs.
:lol:
No that's different :) It's short term with immense filtration etc. etc. etc. Not a long term life long sentence :grr: x infinity.

Most reactions

Back