Not Strictly Fish But Bear With Me

B.D.S

Reaction score
A friend of mine got a new macro lens for his camera recently and came over to take some fish shots and i said at the time if any turn out nice send me some copies....well i got a nice surprise this morning in the post...
100_0567.jpg

how cool are my fish tea coasters!

Wow thats unique, I've never seen fish coasters before.

They will be a talking point when guests come over :lol:

Talking point....hmmm, most of my non- fishkeeping friends will probably raise an eyebrow and mumble "you and your bloody fish, it's an obsession man see a doctor"

*wonders how the missus would feel about having fish wallpaper in the living room :hyper:*

Thanks guys

I've always said someone should print a t-shirt that says "Hi my names **** and I'm a fishaholic"

yeah my missis thinks i mad to id love some coasters like that. 'all you think about is fish' bla bla bloddy bla :crazy:

it realy is a obsession lol

Joke away, I suggested he sets up an ebay account to sell these when i phoned to say thanks.

I don't know how he made these though, he's keeping it a closely guarded secret for now but he's coming to visit in a week or so and wants to take more shots to make a full plate and coasters set, I'll have to question him then!

Most reactions

Back