Newbie From Australia

anthony_sydney

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm from Sydney and I'm 27 and have only recently started a tropical tank. It's a 4fter holding about 220 litres.
I've got two black mollies and one dalmation oreo molly- the other one died! I think she's pregnant and I'm hoping for some little fellas!!!

I've just noticed that my mollies have white spot so I've turned up the temp and I'm planning on adding some meds.

The temp is about 24 degrees.

Hoping to make some new friends and learn more about fish!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Anthony

Well hello and :hi: to TFF. Be sure to check out this LINK here to help you out with diagnosis. Best of Luck with your fishies though! :good:

I'm from Australia too, but Melb.

Welcome!

I hope you sort out your white spot problem.

Rhiannon

Thanks guys!

Good to see some people from Aus!!

So how long have you had tanks?

Thanks guys!

Good to see some people from Aus!!

So how long have you had tanks?

Hi Anthony...Im also from Sydney Australia. I just set up a tropical tank 3 weeks ago...I had a small cold water tank....but now upgraded to a custom made 78 litre tank. Im breeding guppies for my lfs. Big tank is awesome...I hate disease also. Its best to diagnose correctly as there are so many different fish diseases. Ive been researching guppy and fish info for 3 weeks straight...OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol White spot is pretty obvious though from the white spots....I wouldnt medicate unless fish are very bad....water temps might fix this problem... Have you also checked ph levels etc?

Cathy, Aidan & our 3 year old daughter Caitlan-Paige.

Too many guppies to mention...and about 11 teenage fry ive raised with many more to come.,

Two budgies called Budgee BOy & pretty Girl & a miniture fox terrior called Benji

Most reactions

Back