New Weekly "off Topic" Topic No. 20 (18/06/12)

Duck ornaments. Started on a narrowboat holiday where I bought a little model duck from a canal-side shop, and now I have loads. I even have a wooden one which looks into my fishtank :)

We went on a narrowboat holiday a few years ago Cazzie. One of the best holidays we have been on - the children had so much fun they still talk about it now!

We went on a narrowboat holiday a few years ago Cazzie. One of the best holidays we have been on - the children had so much fun they still talk about it now!
My parents have a time share in a narrowboat and have had for over 10 years now. They go on it 3 weeks a year, 2 in the summer and 1 in the winter. We've been right into the centre of Birmingham, they went down the Thames last year, one year it was a drought so we spend the whole week going up and down this 2 mile stretch near Basingstoke and rescued a swan that was being attacked by another swan. :lol:

narrowboat holiday??? Translation for the yanks please?
Here :good:

I don't collect things purposely as such, though I do tend to accumulate a lot of craft materials.

I collect porcelain frog ornaments. Have quite a few laying on my bookshelf.

Most reactions

Back