New To The Hobby

I dunno tho, cuz those puffers are soooo cute :shout: but i'd love another betta. I've only got room for one more tank realistically tho :unsure: so its puffers, or betta... ill have to see :p

Puffers are fat!!!!! yeh.....get another betta :good:

like me then :p naa only joking *hides from angie*
You better hide... :X
You're gorgeous Danni, don't you forget it!

You could have a tank in your bedroom....

*is hiding* and i know im gorgeous :lol: I'll end up living in a tank sooner or later hehe

got a question for u actually.. my male molly is being a right muppet.. he;s floating vertically, shimmering his tail, in a trance like state when one of my male guppies is near it, soon as it goes, the molly goes back to normal.. what u think it could be? :blink:

Not sure what that could be. Sometimes fish shimmer either as a defence or to flirt. Might be worth asking in the livebearer section. :)

i wont be able to get pics of fred up for a few days.. mums lost the cable to her phone so she cant put them on the computer for me *cries* hope u can all wait :p

Just this once but now I'm gonna have to pop round and smuggle him home with me...:hey:

hahahaha.. ill put a chain around him :p and not leave u alone with him for more than 5 seconds hehe but like i said.. u can always come up 2moro if all goes well :)

YAY!!! *dances around* :shout: :hyper: :shout: Fred is bubble nesting! a day after being in the tank :d:D:d:D

Most reactions

Back