New To The Hobby

Not big enough to split but a great excuse to buy a new tank!
You can still have my old one when I've finally sorted the tanks out. ;)

wicked! ill still have to buy a stand or somethin.. ill put it where the lamp is.. im gona try and move the lounge round 2moro, see what i can do with it.. make it more my own :)

yeah i know.. its just tryin to find how the room will look good cuz its so small.. just have to learn space managment! haha :shout:

You'll suss it out, just arrange the room so you have plenty of tank space....:hey:

for sure! i was looking at those green tiger barbs u have in the shop too.. i was thinkin about gettin some and settin a barb tank up somewhere too.. probably the bedroom.. i wana get somethin small in the bathroom too, but it gets a lot of light

ill get it sorted eventually.. altho, i might get a lil tank in the bathroom, and the bedroom, or ill just turn the attic into a tank! hehe

You do realise that this addiction is widespread....might set up a meeting for all us aquaholics!

*squeeeek!* haha, Fred arrived today :d:D:D so happy! He's absolutly GORGEOUS! hehe yay!

Il have to try find a way to get them off my mums phone onto the comp.. bear with me ill call her and get her to do it now.

Attachments

• dRAGON2.jpg
    dRAGON2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 20
Fred is gorgeous....matches my Draco and looks like he's from the same place too :wub:

Most reactions

Back