New To The Hobby

got him from SQBettas. He doesn't look as good as that yet tho, as that's the pic from the site, he's still got to get to full colour from the trip, but still looks fantastic when he's staring at himself! :shout:

I brought another tank today too :blink: can't decide between the puffers, or another betta! :crazy: *meep*

Decisions, decisions and I feel your pain!
After buying that little beauty, it'd be tempting to get another Betta. On the other hand, Puffers and their puppy dog eyes....:wub:

Thanks Stang...........and yet I still feel the need for more :lol:

Danni.......surely there's no competition.....it has to be another betta :good:
I got Draco from sqbettas too as a Juvi......he's grown into quite a handsome chap now :wub: Can't wait to see some more pics of Fred :D

I dunno tho, cuz those puffers are soooo cute :shout: but i'd love another betta. I've only got room for one more tank realistically tho :unsure: so its puffers, or betta... ill have to see :p

I know how you feel Netty, I've spent many an hour wondering if I can squeeze another tank in!

Danni, get your fella to keep the puffers and you can have the Betta. Best of both worlds then!

I dunno tho, cuz those puffers are soooo cute :shout: but i'd love another betta. I've only got room for one more tank realistically tho :unsure: so its puffers, or betta... ill have to see :p

Puffers are fat!!!!! yeh.....get another betta :good:

hehe, yeah.. where is he gona put the puffers? :p now he's got his new tank in, i dont think there's room for anythin else :X bu u watch, ill end up with a tank in the bedroom soon :p

Tanks can go on walls when you run out of space :lol: :lol:

0804040039.jpg

Naughty Netty, now I'm gonna be sitting staring at spare wall space! Now I need to convince the better half... :hyper:

For my divider i just measured out some dark blue acrylic plastic, then machined loads of holes into it, then siliconed it into my tank

worked like a charm (although tbf it failed the first time as i barely used any silicone lol, thus my males had an unexpected greeting)

:hey: :hey: :hey: we've got another one like that above the sorority tank and in the bedroom we have the fry tank and spawning tank :lol: + 6 dogs :lol:

cheers devon :) im really pleased now he;s coloured up a bit, cuz when i first saw him, he was really dull but now he's in more space, he's lookin great :DD
and when it comes to drilling tanks onto walls, id have to get my landlords permission first! and i dont know if he;d be too happy about lettin me put tanks everywhere.. altho... i do have a very big, empty wall goin up the stairs........ mhmmm..... :shout:

Most reactions

Back