New To The Group

Nice fish, just watch the betta with things, his fins look a big torn (I know it's a crown tail), but they look a little messed, although he has nice colouring!

Neal

His fins are actually realy nice, its just a bad picture, He wouldn't be still. I told him I would give him some nice betta treats if he did, no luck. I'll take another picture so everyone can sleep easy at night knowing he's safe ;)

hi and welcome to the forums

gorgeous fish and great pics

look forward to seeing more

Ales x

very nice tank........love the fish but beware with the fighter and gouramis as personal exsperience they deff dont mix,,,,for 6months i had a gourami and fighter in same tank then suddenly they started fighting until fighter gave up the ghost....antiboides deff dont mix well may seem ok for a while but beware ......love the angel....ive also had fighter in with firemouths which was a bad mistake which ive since learned u cant keep fighters with any fish except corys.....that is a lovely fighter and dont want you to wake up one day a realise it was a mistake...if you can get a small tank for him alone trust me you will apprechiate his beauty more... :good:

Attachments

• Image_129_nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg
    Image_129_nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 47

Most reactions

Back