New Tank. Looking For Stocking Ideas

Bazaman

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
for mine and my wifes one year anniversy (this monday) she decide i could get another fish tank :D so i now have a 30 gal tank. Which brings my tank total up to 4 tanks :D. I just wanted to share this exciting news with the fish world. I am setting it up now and tomorrow i will be getting plants for it and in a few weeks stocking it. i will get pics once i have the plants in it. so pics in a few days.

ideas yes set on a idea yet no, so if you guys have ideas you want to suggest feel more then free to suggest them

Have you looked at angelfish? They would be my first choice for a tropical tank if i ever manage to get one bigger than 10 gallons.

I have looked at angelfish and i have decided for them i am going to wait until later when i can get a 100gal+ tank and angels will be part of that tank setup. so far i know i am getting kuli loaches and zebra loaches for my new tank. any other ideas for the tank?

ok it took me a couple of days longer then i liked to get plants but i have them and they are in here are some pics
30Galtank022.jpg

30Galtank021.jpg

30Galtank020.jpg

30Galtank019.jpg

30Galtank018.jpg

30Galtank017.jpg

30Galtank016.jpg

30Galtank015.jpg

30Galtank014.jpg

30Galtank013.jpg

the rocks for the cave are real i went out and found them.

real rocks? Wow, never seen any of those before!! ;)

Nice looking tank, like the sand.

lol i just know a lot of people don't like the decortains so thought i would say they are real not the fake ones. thank you

Most reactions

Back