new tank :D

after the tank was filled and running a few days, i added the fish from my old tank, the tank shouldnt need cycling because i used my mature filter from my other tank, i still have a lot to do, like a background, and tucking all the wires and stuff away, later i will get some plants and stuff

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 18
sakaspuds said:
after the tank was filled and running a few days, i added the fish from my old tank, the tank shouldnt need cycling because i used my mature filter from my other tank, i still have a lot to do, like a background, and tucking all the wires and stuff away, later i will get some plants and stuff

Where's boney from your previous tank?

sakaspuds said:
Good luck with your tanks .

Thats quite the plec you have there .

yep my plec is massive, he is one of the reasons why i got a big tank, he has already checked the whole tank out, i think he approves

Most reactions

Back