New Pictures Of My Bettas! And Their New Home!

Malorey

Reaction score
I got my new tank all set up today. I just need to put the filter on, but we need to find an extension cord. Also, we no longer have Link. A family member was in love with him and I decided to let her have him.

First the tank.

Full View:
Picture2698.jpg

Left Side: King's Side
Picture2700.jpg

Right Side: MayMay's Side
Picture2699.jpg

Betta Pictures:

King: He is still adjusting, so I bet by tonight he will look peppier.
Picture2702.jpg

Picture2707.jpg

Picture2706.jpg

MayMay- She is loving it. She has been zooming around.
Picture2703.jpg

Picture2709.jpg

Picture2710.jpg

Enjoy.

Also, the dates are one day back because I didn't know what day it was today. :blush:

they are lovely. You do need a lid though and just one word of caution if they can sense each other the girl might go eggy. One of mine did this and i later lost her...

my girls get very eggy just when I feed them decent. the only way I can keep them from getting eggy is to starve them :/

Lovely tank, I bet that they are loving it!

May does look a litle chunkie monkey...lol. :shout:
She could be constipated or bloated maybe fast her for a day or so.

nice..
have you got a lid?
can the fish see each other?

Yep, I have a lid. I just didn't have it on when I took these pictures. Yes, they can see eachother, but it is quite difficult really. It is a grayish thing with holes, so I think they can see echother though the holes.

She has always been like that, but I overlooked it because she has always been active, eats when she is fed, etc. She never acted sickly.

nice..
have you got a lid?

Yep, I have a lid. I just didn't have it on when I took these pictures. Yes, they can see eachother, but it is quite difficult really. It is a grayish thing with holes, so I think they can see echother though the holes.

She has always been like that, but I overlooked it because she has always been active, eats when she is fed, etc. She never acted sickly.
grayish thing? that's a standard divider you buy from the fish store that is transparent.... :unsure: . Nothing wrong with that, but keeping a male and female next to each other just doesnt seem like the best idea to me. Let us know if there are any complications with the setup.

BTW, lid or not. No betta is jumping out of that tank with that water level and the lip on the inside of the tank.

nice..
have you got a lid?

grayish thing? that's a standard divider you buy from the fish store that is transparent.... :unsure: . Nothing wrong with that, but keeping a male and female next to each other just doesnt seem like the best idea to me. Let us know if there are any complications with the setup.

BTW, lid or not. No betta is jumping out of that tank with that water level and the lip on the inside of the tank.
those are penn plax dividers, and after about 2 weeks in the warm water they turn opaque. i have them in all my divided tanks and they barely even notice each other once the divider has darkened up :good:

Most reactions

Back