New Oscar Pond Diary!

o my god an oscar pond.
the weather must be superb.
me being from the UK i have only carp golden orf and goldfish in mine.
great pics.
good luck with your new pond and i hope you finish it soon.
please could you help me on one of my new topics(HELP!!!)

best of luck.
black molly3.

p.s be sure to put a net over your pond lol

hi
all i can say is wwwwwwoooooowwwwww that looks stunning :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
well done with such a stunning pond
" goes off to dream bout digging own pond in sunny enland " lol

is that pond really 500 galons? it doesnt look that big. though it looks awsome, i plan on doing one similar once i buy a home.

omggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! that pond is sooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Just read through the eight pages. . . . . following the thread, the pics are great!!!!

I would b soooo chufd n proud if i were you, could we have a pic of u standin by/in it? lol - you should frame it or send it to a mag so you could have your picture somewhere. . .

You have really encouraged me to get a pond. Back garden is pretty huge and there is plenty of space for a nice pond somewhere. . .

Unfortunately down here in Birmingham, UK it is flippin freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezin most of the time!!!!

Can anyone advise me on how big i should make mine and what fish i could put in that can cope with quite literally freezing temperatures!!!!!!!

Wow can't wait, mum better let me or i will anyway mewha lol :lol: :hyper:

Just wana say well done for building the pond n that!!! well proud of ya in a twisted sorta way lol

Enthusiast :)

Most reactions

Back