New Juwel Rio 180

:lol: now you really are worse than me. official.......

angels will need as much room as you can give them especially when in a group and they grow on a bit so im not sure the wood tank will be ideal long term for them mate. a feel another rescape coming on :fun:

they would also benefit from the extra length of the 4ft with a group of 6. i think it may be the hot weather and the increase in the tank temp from 27 to nearly 30 degrees but my wilds have got a bit argumentative with each other recently and a 5ft tank seems small for them at times when they are charging about at each other! i do seeem to have 2 sticking to a corner as well doing most of the chasing :hey: fingers crossed.

i would defo keep them, angels are a hugely overlooked fish due to their common nature but there are so many species and colour forms these days that people just dont see normally. you know these are a fish from a good reliable background and if they turn out like my friends then they will look stunning when adult mate :good:

so go dig out the 4ft and do a nice new scape with plenty of room for them. go go go go go go...................

read your post wrong :blush:

yeah i remember where the 4ft was mate. isnt your other tank smaller though? :unsure: didi it have the eliotti in? :unsure:

LOL FF4!! Much easier to swap the fish rather than the whole downstairs! :lol: You see my point though?!

Matt, the 4ft is in Leeds now so it may be a little awkward :lol:

The Angel tank is about 100cm, the other tank is 90cm. I am hoping to get a pair or 2 from the group of 6 so the stocking will eventually change anyway, i.e. no other tank mates, lol!! The scape would obviously have to change, but unsure to what. :shout: Maybe i should just leave it as it is then. :unsure:

Thankyou. I really do like them! Since the addition of the apisto's and glowlights they have gone into hiding a little though... Unsure why though as the apisto's are so laid back!

Most reactions

Back