New Juwel Rio 180

Dave, its looks really good duude, where did you get that wood, is it just bogwood? The angels are a good choice, i wish I could have had a nice schoal of them back when I had mine but they never came back in stock, at the london aquarium they have the biggest schoal of them, it looks mental

Its funny cos I took this poc earlier an wondered where I could get stump looking wood to recreate it

78c767d4.jpg

The wood is literally from the woods. Its actually pine which people say not to use, but it was 1000% dead and bone dry. Some of it was actually in my very first scape as some will remember, it was the piece of wood that ran across the top of the tank and was covered in moss (which you had) and all of it was used in the puffer tank.

Ah cool I do rememberr, a tree has just been cut down in our communal garden and it seems to be hardwood, not sure what it is, but its cut in quite decent chunks, might have to look at how to get it aquarium ready :good:

15 Glowlights added, 2 Apisto's and 3 L182's... The Guppies have been removed and added to the Mopani tank.

looks great mate and those angels are really colouring up well :good:

did someone mention wild angels........ :lol: :unsure:

have you got your new ones yet dude?

blimey, another Minnnt tank that I've missed. Probably missed more on them than I've seen!

Ver nice angels......obviously you copied the idea from certain distinguished moderators of this site :lol:

good move on the guppies being removed......not sure what that was all about. Some sort of fever perhaps?

No, i think i have decided against the new ones for the time being, but tbh i fancy swapping fish again... :rolleyes: Where the Rio is positioned means it isn't in sight when in the living room (don't know if you can remember where my old 4ft tank was?) so i am tempted to have the Angels in the living room tank as they're probably the nicest fish i have along with the Apisto's so i am tempted to move the majority of stock over as it seems a shame to not really see them?

But... would the Mopani be a limiting factor for them? Not exactly like the would be able to swim among it? :crazy:

What would you suggest?

I just rearranged my whole house so we can sit in the living room and see the tv and big tank, my other tank can be seen from the dining room now. Rearrange your whole house! :lol:

Most reactions

Back