New Home Whole Tank Photo

Hawkins/Doresy...... The subject here is that fish....& for all the thrashing and abuse I'm suffering because of it, it's starting to grow on me...might even start to like it..(the fish)

He does look a bit stroppy (dont all bettas?) but have lovely shaped fins.

you lot do make me smile. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am of an age when I see through an external appearance into the true beauty that is within a being! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (cripes that was good, and I have only just woke up,!) :rolleyes: :shout: :shout:

you lot do make me smile. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am of an age when I see through an external appearance into the true beauty that is within a being! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (cripes that was good, and I have only just woke up,!) :rolleyes: :shout: :shout:

Yes even Victor Meldrew was married :p
Back to the fish he as the best coloured front fins I seen yet

Hawkins/Doresy...... The subject here is that fish....& for all the thrashing and abuse I'm suffering because of it, it's starting to grow on me...might even start to like it..(the fish)

You have to admit, you are a bit of a prat, you seem to want to argue with everyone about everything. Not a great start.

You have to admit, you are a bit of a prat, you seem to want to argue with everyone about everything. Not a great start.

This fish is adorable.

This fish is adorable.

You lot are blowing it out of proportion, all he is saying is the fish is looking a bit raggy IN HIS OPINION, which is what the forum is about. She put the photo up for critisism and she got it. Ive seen plenty of you critisize peoples fish before, just because its a betta dosent make it exempt.

[/quote]

You lot are blowing it out of proportion, all he is saying is the fish is looking a bit raggy IN HIS OPINION, which is what the forum is about. She put the photo up for critisism and she got it. Ive seen plenty of you critisize peoples fish before, just because its a betta dosent make it exempt.
[/quote]

You Aced that one!!!...like you so much, you're already on "my friends" database.

This fish is adorable.

Criticism is fine, its the rude/stupid jokes he makes
I quote: "I usually tell the sex of angels by looking at their facial expressions"

Really..
*"This one is smiling. its a girl!"* (I added that btw)

This fish is adorable.

Criticism is fine, its the rude/stupid jokes he makes
I quote: "I usually tell the sex of angels by looking at their facial expressions"

Really..
*"This one is smiling. its a girl!"* (I added that btw)

There was no joke in this thread, he said he likes the set up and even likes the color of the fish not even specimen. My POINT was people flamed him too quickly

"will u crawl back under ur rock

ur a nasty piece of work, go away"

"What an A H"

If you say that is acceptable, you are a fool my friend :D

Personally if I dont like someones fish I simply dont comment but then Ive always been a bit of a diplomat! I think if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all, there is enough nastyness in the world without adding to it personnally.

have to agree with ace and ludwig they where only offering there opinions and wasnt that the purpose of puttin the pic up in the first place if you dont want or cant take critisism dont put yourself in that position i like the fish though lol but thats my choice i agree that some posts could be seen as baiting for an argument though
:good: scot

i think the reason people have been quick to jump to offense is that LV has been very clearly trolling in lots of other posts, by deliberately arguing with people and giving false information, in some cases he has later admitted that he was lying deliberately in order to cause arguments etc, so i think people are just fed up of his constant negative response.

Most reactions

Back