New Home Whole Tank Photo

i said the things i did, as ive seen rude posts from him, him taking the piss outta ppl, not nice is it really, therefor i can fully justify my comments. end of.

i said the things i did, as ive seen rude posts from him, him taking the piss outta ppl, not nice is it really, therefor i can fully justify my comments. end of.

The saying goes, two wrongs dont make a right :D

and by saying that your comments are justified, your just as much a troll as him then and a put it to you that you should "Crawl back under your rock, you nasty piece of work"

i think the reason people have been quick to jump to offense is that LV has been very clearly trolling in lots of other posts, by deliberately arguing with people and giving false information, in some cases he has later admitted that he was lying deliberately in order to cause arguments etc, so i think people are just fed up of his constant negative response.

:good: Ibble

Why can't people just laugh it off? Gave me a chuckle and it did for liz too and it's her fish!

Stop being so sensitive, it's only a forum.

The saying goes, two wrongs dont make a right :D

and by saying that your comments are justified, your just as much a troll as him then and a put it to you that you should "Crawl back under your rock, you nasty piece of work"

not really, some ppl need the harsh comments b4 they realise theyre being out of order, and i didnt call him a troll, so dont call me one

anyway im not gonna be lectured by a 17 yr old

im bored of this now, yawn

not really, some ppl need the harsh comments b4 they realise theyre being out of order, and i didnt call him a troll, so dont call me one

Calm down stop making a big deal out of it. Besides he's 17 you're 20/21, not that much difference and it shouldn't matter anyway, just shows you've got nothing better to say.

Calm down stop making a big deal out of it. Besides he's 17 you're 20/21, not that much difference and it shouldn't matter anyway, just shows you've got nothing better to say.

Just means the points that she made was invalid, and shows how she thinks she is supieror due to age but still acts like a 12 year old. Troll

Im also finished, and I agree with Geo that it IS only a forum

ludwigs sometimes annoying hummor I can handle, its the extreamly bad advice he gives that annoys me, like do you stop to think that a new person might hop on this forum, read his post quick and then go do something that could seriously harm their fish?

other then that fact he dont cause much of a blip on the radar for me.

I love his colouring, Liz, not seen a betta that colour before! And he has an expressive face.... just like my Neptune, i bet he has loads of personality! :p

Just means the points that she made was invalid, and shows how she thinks she is supieror due to age but still acts like a 12 year old. Troll

no it means im not being lectured by a 17 yr old, by this comment i mean i find it funny how ppl younger than me come over with the whole Holier than thou act, when really theyre just as bad for joining in

agreed it is only a forum, but when u see a particular member always making rude or snide comments, its annoying, and members will bite at it, me being one of them

you all carried it on at the end of the day, i said my piece simple as, and in my opinion he is a nasty piece of work, and i shall not have ppl being horrid to me over my opinion, which is neither right or wrong

oh yeah im so superior to u, how much bigger can my head get :rolleyes: , oh and i act like a 12 yr old too, yeah ok, if u say so, as i said before, i wasnt the one who started this whole pathetic arguement

and as for being a troll, hmmmm whos 12 now?? name calling, very childish

I suggest u take a look at how uve responded before u start on me, i made my point about ludwig, simple as

no it means im not being lectured by a 17 yr old, by this comment i mean i find it funny how ppl younger than me come over with the whole Holier than thou act, when really theyre just as bad for joining in

agreed it is only a forum, but when u see a particular member always making rude or snide comments, its annoying, and members will bite at it, me being one of them

you all carried it on at the end of the day, i said my piece simple as, and in my opinion he is a nasty piece of work, and i shall not have ppl being horrid to me over my opinion, which is neither right or wrong

oh yeah im so superior to u, how much bigger can my head get :rolleyes: , oh and i act like a 12 yr old too, yeah ok, if u say so, as i said before, i wasnt the one who started this whole pathetic arguement

and as for being a troll, hmmmm whos 12 now?? name calling, very childish

I suggest u take a look at how uve responded before u start on me, i made my point about ludwig, simple as

All I have to say is
"no it means im not continuing with a petty arguement"

all i have to say is, i was making a point to u, simple as, oh and i did just apologise to u on msn, but u blocked me, how very childish indeed :rolleyes:

all i have to say is, i was making a point to u, simple as, oh and i did just apologise to u on msn, but u blocked me, how very childish indeed :rolleyes:

I havent blocked anyone :D, it just isnt open as I was downstairs reading the paper

Most reactions

Back